Thursday, July 19, 2007

July 19 - God's Truth

Read Psalm 119:89-96
l Lamedh
89 Your word, O LORD, is eternal;
it stands firm in the heavens.
90 Your faithfulness continues through all generations;
you established the earth, and it endures.
91 Your laws endure to this day,
for all things serve you.
92 If your law had not been my delight,
I would have perished in my affliction.
93 I will never forget your precepts,
for by them you have preserved my life.
94 Save me, for I am yours;
I have sought out your precepts.
95 The wicked are waiting to destroy me,
but I will ponder your statutes.
96 To all perfection I see a limit;
but your commands are boundless. (NIV)

taken by www.biblegateway.com

Do you believe that the Bible is God's word? Why? Could you explain why you believe this to others?

Try to explain why you believe this to someone in your family and see if you are convincing. It's harder to do that in sounds.

If you aren't really sure, ask someone else in class to tell you their explanation, and discuss your concerns. It will be helpful to both of you!

Just a thought...if you don't believe something that is true, does it make it any less true?

No comments: